Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I cannot guarantee that this blog will be exciting or dull. Well maybe I can the dull but I just keep putting off writing something to update the blog but then I say "What can I say? What is so pressingly exciting that I must share it with all 3 readers of my blog?" -Well okay maybe only 2 - but I guess I should post something because I have guilt from not writing anything. As I freelance this writing I will share what comes to mind and edit so it is not so long and miscellaneous mischief.


The biggest thing that has happened to me over the last few weeks is a move to Chandler, AZ. Yes, I had to remove myself from the small town life (for multiple reasons) and get back to the city. I really debated the move because of the employment option I had (or have) at the time. I am currently a substitute in Chandler instead of Snowflake. (Not exactly a promotion is it?) I am still determining whether or not there will be enough funding to support myself but thankfully I am able to live with my brother and his fam so rent it pretty cheap. When I excepted the change I was still hesitant on my decision because I was not 100% sure it was the right decision. Truthfully I am still deciding whether monetarily it was a wise choice but in other parts of life it has been great.

I am grateful for the new friendships I have made within the short amount of time I have been here. You think the city would be harder when looking for a part in the play "Society" but I feel like I have the lead part already! It makes me SmIlE!


I am still desperately applying for every possible teaching position that I can get my hands on!!! ---Of course I have been worried of why I do not shine on paperwork so I finally rewrote my resume for the 119th time. I hope and pray that this revision will help me shine in the stack of many applicants. If not, I am lost forever in the world of substitution. That makes me sAd.

That is an update for now. I'm working on some more exciting news...

2 comments:

Aunt Bec said...

I am glad that Chandler is working out better. Don't worry that perfect job is out there. Good luck!

Beth Ann said...

Gotta love the 'big city life'! All the best educational thoughts are coming your way! Good Luck!!