Saturday, May 30, 2009

Signing off from Germany



Sadly but truely I am just saying hello one more time from Germany. It has been a fabulous time. I'm thinking of writing a movie script called "Way Better than Groundhog Day" so i can relive the experiences here that I have had. I will miss all of my new friends. Especially those at Rainbow.
My last Saturday in Germany - went to Rothenburg.

I have so many great memories and I have hardly begun to share them through my blog. I can't wait to get the bill when i try to develop pics. I finally filled up my 4GB camera card a few days ago. I think I totalled 3000+ pics! I'm going to have to save a whole years salary to pay for them.
Jess's last Saturday - spent in Rothenburg and Dinkelsbuhl.

I can't wait to see you all again whether you are in the U.S. or Germany. I hope I will be back soon! -- Pray that I have a simple adventure on the way home. No 6 days in airports please!!

Signing off from Germany...Hanie

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

I will miss your experiences. You know that we have all lived vicariously through you and tried to have fun with you. What an experience you have had and thanks for sharing, but it will be great to have you home.
LOVE YOU, MOM

Aunt Bec said...

It is hard to believe that your time there is already over. I am going to be sad not to see the world anymore. Thank you so much for being willing to share with me. You are such a great person and I am sure that Germany will never be the same. Lova Ya!

Krista said...

I hope you have safe travels home, it has been so awesome to read all about your adventures there. Can't wait to see you soon :)