Friday, March 20, 2009

I Can Breathe!!

So one of the hardest things I have to do during my student teaching is now over! Yes the reason why I have been absent from blogging and emailing is because I had my observation from the university this week. I am glad it is over but I am glad that it happened. Overall I feel like I did a great job but I know that I am not perfect. It's been a struggle but I can now sleep, put my feet up and enjoy a relaxing night - or at least until I have to hit the grading stack. It keeps growing and growing!!

And oh it has been wonderful but really weird weather. Monday-Wednesday no coat, yesterday and today I DEFINITELY needed one!! There is no snow yet but boy is there a chill in the air and yet there are a few flowers of joy reaching for what sunshine there is here in Germany. These pictures are from along the sidewalk here at the house. So beautiful!
Funny thing is that the flowers where hiding under the snow. Once the snow melted about 2 weeks ago, a few flowers where already blooming. What true fighters!

3 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Glad you survived your observation! It seems like you are still livin' it up over there! who knew about the weather in Germany?? :)

Brittany said...

Observations were tough. Glad you survived. Who was your Observer? I had Susan. She was so nice!

Hanie said...

My observer was Lynda Simmons from WSU. She wasn't from NAU. I enjoyed her.