Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh the mood "springs" of Germany!

On my last post I have a picture of the beautiful yellow flowers that blossomed amist the weeds. Oh the beauty! Well, this picture is from this morning...Just when you expect to see the sun enough to get a pink nose from its rays and not the crisp bite of the cold, you are graced with the white stuff. I'm back to wearing a coat that's for sure. I guess only time will tell for how long.

Oh and I felt like taking a little walk through the Bruckencenter, Ansbach mall, today and I found the cutest hat! Yep, this is girly but since I can't show it to you in person I must do it the 'popular' way of today's society - through the internet. I also bought the earrings all for 9 euros (about $11) so I say, "Not bad, not bad!" ... Now I just can't go back or else I might have to buy the hat in black too...

1 comment:

Deb N Stu said...

That hat is very cute! I want one! You seem like you're having a blast in Germany. Thanks for the update!