Monday, October 13, 2008

An insight...

I really don't have much to add to the blog but since it has been awhile and I am waiting for some big news I will give ya something to read about...

For those who might not know, my brother David is serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Rome, Italy right now. This past week he wrote to us and told us about how the members of the LDS church reacted to the announcement of a temple in Rome. He said it was like a soccer game! Now if you need to know how the Italians (or any European for that matter) celebrates 'futbol' then you need to google World Cup 2006 and watch the videos. I must say that not only was this the response here on this earth but also the rejoicing of generations in Heaven. For all areas that are blessed with a new temple, not only is it felt here on earth but in Heaven because the door is opened to so many others to receive the blessings of our Heavenly Father who in this life did not have the opportunity to accept His gospel. It's absolutely amazing to think of!

Uhm...Well I was going to post more but it is of a different 'tone' so I will post it another time.

P.S. For those who are reading this and would like to know more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, please go to
www.mormon.org.

1 comment:

Zonnie said...

Steph-
Thank you for that! I felt chills (the good kind) as I pictured generations in heaven shouting with glee at the announcement of the new temples to be built. Their excitement must be ours X2..or X10! What a wonderful concept to mull over...how cool!