Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Got Tagged!

20 years ago...
1. I was a pupil in Mrs. Roger's kindergarten class.
2. It was the beginning of a lifelong friendship with Carlee (Shumway) Cullen.
3. I was learning to read.

10 years ago...
1. Got my driver's license.
2. Had my first date.
3. Survived Ms. Cunningham's Sophomore English

5 years ago...
1. Thought I was almost done with college.
2. Worked with Moneeka and Sara
3. Obtained my Associates degree from MCC

3 years ago...
1. Still lived the dream of a college student
2. Visited Carlee and her family in Connecticut!
3. Parents moved down to Mesa, I moved in with them.

1 year ago...
1. Moved back to Taylor to complete my education through NAU
2. Made new friends with all the gals in my cohort.
3. My brother and sister-in-law adopted one of the cutest kids ever, Kyler
4. Cut my hair REALLY short.

This year...
1. Enjoyed the summer without having a job.
2. Went to Utah and hung out with Becca.
3. Got selected by NAU to be in the DoDDS program.

Yesterday...
1. Lynell's car got a flat tire before we took the AEPA test.
2. Took the AEPA Profession Knowledge test (for teacher certification in AZ).
3. Destressed over a delicious plate of Fettucine Alfredo at Macroni Grill.

Today...
1. Traveled back from from Mesa to Taylor.
2. Blogged, check email, and my history test score.
3. Celebrate my Grandma Rowley's B-day.

Tomorrow...
1. Hopefully sleep in.
2. Read Pictures of Hollis Word for class on Tuesday.
3. Go to class and learn how to assess students.

In the next year...
1. Celebrate my golden birthday - 26 yrs old on the 26th!
2. Complete my student teaching in Europe!
3.GRADUATE FROM NAU WITH MY BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN ELEM. EDUCATION!!
4. one more for good luck - GET HIRED!!!

I tag Becca, Katie, and Bethany. Hee hee enjoy!

1 comment:

Katie and Travis Melser said...

Sorry, is that Katie me or do you know another Katie? I got behind on my blog reading, so sorry if it is me, and I will get right on it, even if you know another Katie, it couldn't hurt if I did it anyway, right. . . talk to you later.