Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snow Day!!

I think I have officially seen the most constant daily snow storm in my whole life. I know what you are thinking, "you live in Arizona. How can you compare AZ winter to German Winter?" Well, all I am saying is that it has snowed every day for the last 2 weeks. It may be a sciff here and a blizzard here but it has snowed constantly. I am now complaining it has been fun but bring on spring! I want to see Europe in full color :)


But then again, I want it to keep snowing so we can have one more snow day. We have only had one with all this snow so can't I just get one more? I guess I need to have another one on one with the Commander. Also, since it has snowed everyday for 2 weeks the kids have had no 'true' recess for a long time so they are getting pretty antsy.

Well, we couldn't take it anymore last Friday. The kids needed to get out and get some exercise so us 4th grade teachers rebelled and took out the kids. Here are a few pics of the kids running around having fun. Unfortunately...who am I kidding - luckily I didn't have any snow boots so I didn't get to play. I wasn't going to have cold feet the rest of the day like the rest of them. :)


Oh the priceless smiles!!



You would think Big Foot was trying to eat these boys but they were just afraid of the camera.

No comments: