Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have lost my life to grading.

So besides planning and hoping that your lesson is carried out well and the students are able to understand you, life as a teacher is eaten up by grading papers! I feel like I am constantly grading and not able to even eat because it takes time away from gading.

Hopefully this week with Terra Nova testing I will be able to get a better handle on it all but only time will tell.

P.S. I have tried to post stuff this week, finish the blog on Munich but blogspot has been SO slow this week and I can't load pics so I am trying to get stuff posted.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I know how you feel hun. Our grades for the third nine weeks are due this Wednesday. Thankfully, I have learned to keep up with the grades. Just a tip, don't take it home unless you have too!!!! :)