Thursday, December 11, 2008

HALLELUJAH!!!

May I just take a few moments of your time to express my overwhelming joy because I have just (pause, take a breath...) - I have just completed my final final for my bachelor's degree!! Oh HeCk yes!! Another semester down, flattened like a cookie without baking powder! (That is seriously flat-trust me I know!) I am almost there. Only 80 days of student teaching left before I can walk across the podium as a officially cross into the 'real world' of teaching!! ...oh dear! hmmm, okay what do I do now without homework to run my free time?!?!

2 comments:

Deb N Stu said...

Wow Steph good job! That;s a big accomplishment

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

So Proud Of You!! What a great feeling! Now, it's time to party it up...& what perfect timing!