Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More than I thought...

I have been busy with school, subbing, and traveling that I have not updated my blog for over a month. In a way I thought nothing really exciting happened but now I look back and smile at all the fun I have had. I'll do a few posts but here's the first one. So lets travel back to October 16th, 2008. My Grandma Solomon celebrated her 89th birthday. She is such a trooper and I love the spirit she has always had with her. Grandma Solomon has been tried and tested throughout her whole life. She is a great example to me that there is nothing in this life that you cannot handle. She has also continued to have a strong testimony and live the gospel, her faith has been her guide. I LOVE ya Grandma! (Pic of me with her on her birthday)



So next was my birthday-my "Golden" birthday. It was a simple birthday but I really enjoyed having the family over and spending time with them. The best gift I got was this fabulous video on my phone from my beloved neice and nephews. (Hope it works-this is my first vid to post).



I must say I bawled hardcore when I received it because I really miss them! I couldn't even talk to them on the phone I was so teary-eyed. They are my heroes!

The last thing I will post for today (so it isn't long because I have more to share) is this cute picture of my nephew, Kyler, and my mom. This kid LOVES his Grandma! He won't even come to me if Grandma is within 100 feet of him. Anyways, this is a picture of him right after he woke up, threw a fit, got the diap' changed and got a snack. He sat there cuddling my mom for 5 or so minutes. It was precious!

3 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

oh my heck, what a cute kid! And that hair, I could just bite him...ok, not really, but seriously you scored in the niece/nephew gene pool!

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Happy birthday Steph and Grandma! I'm glad you had a good day. I can't wait to see what other fun things you have been up too. Hey I'll be in town in a couple of weeks we should do lunch!

Aunt Bec said...

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who doesn't post on a regular basis. Isn't bieng an aunt the best! I love it when they call to tell you how much they miss you. Hope your thanksgiving was grand!